Wednesday, February 3, 2010

02.02.10

There are things I can't understand, why is this happening? what's the purpose? I'm wondering why I met you, always asks myself with how's, what's and why's. Lots of questions, circles of emotions. But, when I look at you, when I'm with you..i feel the pathos between us and I know it's love. Your gentle touch, sweet gestures and caring voice are enough to erase all those wonderings, those questions. I LOVE YOU, and I'm loving you more and more each day. Though, it's been complicated and hard from the start, being with you makes everything light and easy. I know we've been trying very hard, made rules..but, how can we move forward if all I am feeling is my love for you. When the wrong for others, is everything right for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment