Sunday, February 21, 2010

You in my life

It wasn't easy to handle this. But I chose to stay. I chose to wait though it means trials, challenges, difficulties. Because of one simple reason. I love you. I don't have much reasons as any lover do for I don't know where this decision will lead us. Siguro maraming tears that will fall down from our eyes, maraming heart aches pero as I have said..I will take chances. Minsan, iniisip ko bakit ako nagmahal ng isang tulad mo. Bakit ganito ka-komplikado, pwede namang simple lang. Pwede namang mahal kita at mahal mo ako. Ganon lang. Pero hindi e. Sometimes I think of the loooong road na bubunuin pa natin bago maging mahal kita at mahal mo ko..wala ng kasunod na pero at hayy..Malayo pa han..malayong malayo pa. If there will be times that my heart will be weak, just say you love me, just hug me tight. If things falling apart, just say our promises and I'll hold on.

I'll have some thoughts to share..I imagine you and me in a big white couch, laying your head on my shoulder..from that scene..I feel you're mine. I feel peace and happiness and I feel forever. And it always excites me to start my forever with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment