Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy streets of Ayala

When the bus.. the purple bus that I use to ride..
turned right to Ayala, I saw a bunch of cars on our way..bottle neck traffic.
Time check: 8:05am, anytime my boss will call.
Then, a minute later..heard my phone ringing..twas her.
"Approaching Twin (condo where she lives) ma'am."
Went down from Ayala's first stop. Walked from Ritz to Twin.
Saw lots of dogs that made me smile..those cute dogs never fails to make happy.
After meeting up with her, fixed some probs on her laptop..
Time to go to Rufino..street where our building located.
Walked from Twin to Peninsula.
It was soaking hot!
Luckily, there was a cab. Rushed into it..
"Kuya, rufino.."
Cab moments..as the cab turned right to Ayala.
The traffic was still heavy.
Time check: 9:05am..
Kuya driver's radio was playing the song I posted.
Chasing cars by Snow Patrol. I missed Grey's.
Those sleepness nights when I had a DVD marathon of it.
I have to put that on my list. Season 6. I have to buy it. I missed it!
I miss the lines of Dr.Meredith Grey..Those times when I google it after every episode.
Stopped at the intersection of Ayala and Makati Ave.
I saw MSE (Makati Stock Exchange),
9 years ago, I went to the same building to have an interview,
I was applying for a college scholarship of Henry Sy.
It was hard. I remember back then, when I was amazed by the tall buildings of this Avenue.
I asked myself then, "Dito kaya ko magta-trabaho?"
It was my greatest dream that time. To work in Makati.
I was an incoming Freshman.
And it is so good to feel that I am working here for almost 4 years now.
The result of the scholarship? Well, I didn't pass.
From nearly 40 who applied, they got 2.
Who were my classmates.
They're both CPAs now.
Great that I have a mom. :)
I saw Ayala Triangle. It was the place where I sitted 3 yrs ago,
when I got my Kaplan book because I was hired in Sykes
as a trainee of Ameriprise Financial.
I remember, I was with Marion and we sitted there to rest.
because I was carrying a thick book.
We walked from Ayala Triangle to MRT when we decided to go home.
Beside was Equittable-PCI, (Now BDO) where I got my first salary. :)
...Kuya driver asked me, (approaching the intersection of Ayala and Paseo)
"Dito na ba tayo kakaliwa?" I answered, "Sa kabila pa kuya.."
After passing by the intersection, I smiled.
It was Robinson's Summit.
The building where I first experience being a Makati girl. haha!
RS will be in my heart always for I gained true friends, great experience
and unforgettable moments that I will cherish for life time.
Time check: 9:20am
I heard my phone ringing,it was her..I answered the call
"How's the installation of aircon in 29D?"
"Ma'am, approaching Cypress pa lang po, I'll check it and call you when I get there."
"Okay, Thank you. Bye."
....The cab turned left to Rufino.
"Kuya sa may green lang na building ah."
The cab stopped. Paid 50 bucks for a ride that recollect some of my memorable
Ayala experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment