Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nice nice nice!

Bonding with Buding! :)

Vin and Jena did not make it. After taking a bath, Ding texted me that tita didn't allow her to go out, because she had spotting 2 days ago. I was disappointed but I really need this! I need to pamper myself. So I decided to watch Date Night, a comedy film starring Steve Carell and Tina Fey. Mas okay ang movie na comedy pag mag isa ka kesa naman yung suspense diba? I was thinking pa nga, how would it be? To watch movie with no one? I tried it once pero mas masaya kapag may kasama. Pero sige na, siguro I'll go to Powerbooks na lang then tambay sa sbux. Ganon. Good thing nagtext si Buding before ako nakasakay ng fx going to trinoma. She said, sa San Lazaro na lang daw para mas malapit sa kanila. I went to her place first, ate buko pandan, watched a bit of asap then we went to San Lazaro. Shutter Island is a psychological-suspense film. Sabi ni Buding,pang matalino daw sya.haha! I enjoyed the twist. Setting was in an island where all insane, criminal people were there. The most dreadful persons. Basically, it was a psych ward. Leonardo DiCaprio's performance was awesome! Two thumbs up for him! He was a federal marshall who's investigating on a patient who escaped 2 days ago. The 67th patient of Shutter Island. Then on the latter part of a film, he will discover that he was the 67th patient. He's been there for 24 months. He murdered his wife after his wife drowned their kids in a lake behind their house. He will discover the truth na ang lahat lahat ay part lang ng therapy nya. In psych term, this therapy is called "role playing". Ginawa nila yun because Leo was the most violent patient and he's refusing to accept the reality. He came up with another persona. He's living for his fantasy. Astig diba? Galing galing ni Leo! After the movie, ikot ikot to grab something, sale kasi. haha! Bought a denim-washed shorts and Buding got 2 tops. We ate at Tutti frutti, frozen yogurt pero di sya ganon kasarap. The best parin ang Red Mango! Then we decided to go home. Haayy...sarap kumembot after 10 years! Next week, magkikita ulet kami and another bonding na I will look forward. At least may lakas na ko para bukas! Patay kayong mga deadlines kayo! Hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment