Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Plaza 100 moments..

My ear infection is killing me. It was started when I was getting stressed during Ameriprise’s days. I’m suffering from earache, headache and dizziness. I can’t concentrate on what I am doing kasi ang bigat ng ulo ko. I first went to St. Lukes to have it check, the doctor said lagi daw kasi ako naglilinis ng ears kaya naging dry, kahit yung natural oil wala na and he gave me antibiotic which I have to drop twice a day. After weeks of treating it, I stopped. But I can still feel that its hurting pero binalewala ko lang. And now, it’s affecting me so much. Masakit yung back ng ears ko and sumasakit sya from my head down to my nape. I’ll have my check up on Saturday. I just want to get well. I have a lot of things to do than to worry about my 2 ears. Sana gumaling na sya. Pati tuloy yung “something new”, postponed! Hay naku. Anyways, am here in Starbucks Plaza 100. It’s been a while since ginawa ko ‘to mag-isa. Yung tambay lang dito with AA and his sibling..si Woodee.. Dalawa na sila ngayong mahalaga sa buhay ko. One year na si AA sakin and Woodee is 4days old. I purchased her last Saturday, part of the “something new”. Hopefully, madagdagan pa sila. Oh! I almost forgot, Ma’am My and me will go to Divi on Saturday. So I guess, titiisin ko pa ang ear infection na ‘to until next week. Argh! Badtrip! Ms. Didi texted me about the hanging wall display cab. One of the things that we should start working na. Ang dami dami ng dapat gawin. At sisimulan ko na ang isa pa sa mga pending ko, ang Bank Recon. Haayyy..

No comments:

Post a Comment