Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hats off to you!

Yesterday, it was a road trip again with her. My boss. This time, Los Banos,Laguna. I really enjoyed travelling, yung long roads na magaganda yung view. During my stay sa Jardin, I went to a lot of places na, discover things and met famous, intelligent people. I owe it to my boss. She's strict, demands your time and attention, very smart..typical boss na napapanood sa tv. Pero, in months time na magkasama kami, I discover traits of her na masasabi kong hats off to you ma'am! She's an artist, a collector, a painter, a licensed broker, an entrepreneur, a director, and a president of a corporation.
12:50 pm yesterday, I arrived at the lobby of a condominium where she lives. Around 1:30, bumaba na sya, with her famous line, "How are you?" Para sa mga taong hindi sya kilala, ang isasagot ay, i'm okay or i'm fine. Pero samin, she means, "What's your report?" I started saying all the updates that she needs pero naputol kasi dumating na si Kuya Willy. I met, Ann Pamintuan, an award-winning artist. Gumagawa sya ng metal furniture, wall art and sculptures. Naka display yun sa mga 5-star hotels. Wow talaga! 4.3o pm when we arrived at Dr. Ben Vergara's place, a national scientist. Isa na namang wow! :) Ang sadya namin dun is to see her wife's collection of christmas villages. Around 500 christmas houses. Before ka makapasok sa house nila, it has a long driveway and sobrang ganda ng place. Different kinds of plants, because Dr. Vergara is a scientist of plants. Nung papasok na kami, Dr. Lina, his wife, said, bubuksan ko lang ang light ng mga christmas villages. At ang sumunod, breath taking view! Sabi ni Ann Pamintuan, goosebumps! True. Sobrang ganda! Nasa white cloth lang sya, because ang theme nun ay white christmas. Parang nakalutang yung mga villages. Dr. Ben and Dr. Lina has lots of art pieces sa bahay nila..paintings of Malang, Ang Kiukok, Manansala and many more. Meron silang mga pieces of ceramics na galing pang Ning Dynasty. Astig talaga! One of the moments in my life na hindi ko makakalimutan. And I owe it to my boss. To be with intellectual people is the best! Ang dami mong matututunan.. Thanks ma'am! Thanks for the road trip! :)

She's my boss. Now, she's been my mentor in so many things! For that, hats off to you ma'am!

No comments:

Post a Comment