Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family Tree

I've been searching for a photo that will suit for my blog today. A happy family picture. But, I just can't find any. To think of pasting my own family picture here is not a good idea, because the last picture of us was took when I was just a grader. Yeah, it was a vintage pic. My mom flew to work when I was just on my 1st grade, ate was 8 and bro was 2. It was hard to grew up in family na hindi kumpleto. Malungkot. I remember one scenario in my life, I will be accepting my medal pero ang nandun para isabit yun ay si ate jelyn, yung kasambahay namin. Lumaki ako ng mahiyain. Kaya pag recognition day, lagi akong may ribbon for being kind and quite. I hate it when my classmates ask me questions about why nanay (lola) ang laging nandun to attend PTA meetings. I don't know how to explain the situation of my family. That my mama and papa got separated, that mom is working abroad to give us education and a good life at ang pinakamasakit ay hindi ko na nakita ang dad ko?. For a child, it was hard. It was heartbreaking! But what will I do? Alangan namang everytime iiyak ako? Kaya the best thing is to isolate myself so that no one can ask me. And one thing I hate is when your teacher ask you to do a family tree and you have to present it in the class. Para kong lulubog, I don't have the strength to do it, alam kong any moment tutulo na lang ang luha ko. God! Minsan, insensitive din ang mga teachers eh. Di kasi nila alam na hindi ganon kadali yun. Wow, flashbacks! Speaking of family tree, it will be easy for me to trace my mom's relatives. Siguro I can do it in a minute. Pero, on my dad's side, putol yun for sure. Kasi I never met my relatives on paternal side. The only people I know with the same surname are mom, ate, allan, my lolo and lola (father's side). That's it. Kaya last week, I think of adding every AGUSPINA na makikita ko sa facebook. At least, I could see where they come from. At least, I have an idea. Maybe, one of them is my cousin. Maybe, some questions will be answered, at least maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment