Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finding myself

One good thing about letting go and parting ways is a new beginning. Starting a new life with yourself. You learned something na pwede mo baunin sa marami mo pang pagdadaanan sa buhay. Isa na namang chapter sa buhay ko ang nagtapos. Maraming memories na pwede balikan, good moments na pwede kong alalahanin na magpapangiti sakin. Am very much hurt about what happened..it was hard. It was difficult. It was heartbreaking. Pero I handled it like an adult. And made a decision that a mature person will make. I standed firmly though my heart punches the reality. I've been strong though at times, my soul gets weak. I've been selfish but selfless in the end. And it is the most important lesson I learned. You have to sacrifice your own happiness para sa mga taong mas nangangailangan noon. Kung kaya mo naman, kung mas matatag ka naman..magparaya ka, kasi hindi ka nabubuhay para sa sarili mo lang. You have a heart para magmahal pero you also have your mind to weigh things. I admit, nagkamali ako..nakasakit ako and I accepted all the judgments. But, I never regret what happened dahil lahat yon totoo, lahat yon galing sa puso. But in the end, ang mahalaga, tinama ko ang lahat at nagparaya.

I'll find myself and hopefully, find the right one along the way.

Matagal pa bago uli ako susulat ng tungkol sa pag-ibig. For now, if I will sacrifice things, it's for myself. This time, ako naman.

No comments:

Post a Comment