Saturday, April 3, 2010

First Quarter: My Movie Experience



First for 2010..AVATAR! A great movie that made titanic sank again. 15 long years of making this film was worthy because of its success! A world hit not just because of its animation but because of its story that makes you realize things -acceptance, love for nature, respect and care. Lucky indeed to witness this movie!



Number 2 on my list is ALICE in WONDERLAND! A movie that made for 3D.. :) If you're thinking that this fairy-tale was prepared for kids..think again..it has a deep story, profound characters and meaningful lines. I enjoyed Johnny Depp's character (Mad Hatter) and Anne Hathaway's (White Queen).



The action-packed film SHERLOCK HOLMES played by Robert Downey Jr., is my 3rd choice. Nakakabilib ang action scenes! He's weird yet wit character made the story entertaining. Extra special sya because it was bern's homecoming.. :)



PERCY JACKSON and the LIGHTNING THIEF is on 4th spot. When I first saw the trailer last year, I said to myself that I will not miss it..and everytime it was played, I repeatedly say, panonoorin ko 'to. The trailer was enticing but when I saw the film, there's something missing. Not to the extent of frustrating me but there's something lacking, siguro I expected so much pero it did not satisfy me.



Denzel Washington's BOOK OF ELI wraps up my top 5 film this quarter. "Nakakahigop ng lakas", it was Bern's statement after we watched it. Eli's book is the Holy Bible. The setting of the movie is a post-war. You can get what you need by trading or in an easy way, killing someone. Gary Oldman is searching for the last piece of the Holy Bible because he believes that Religion is power. And Denzel needs to protect it for mankind.

Other films I watched: Valentine's day, Dear John and Miss you like crazy.

Excited to watch CLASH OF THE TITANS! Yipeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment