Sunday, April 4, 2010

On a sunday afternoon



I've got to see ASAP XV music vid for the 1st time. I know it's a bit late but, as they say..better late than never! Kanto Boys' performance made me smile. Refreshing to see JLC doing some funny stuffs rather than his usual dramatic scenes. I love the dance number of the It Girls where Anne really did a good job. Nice to watch her smile and laugh again after the wardrobe malfunction thingy in bora. She deserves respect guys..just give it to her! Stop downloading and sharing vid and pics which by the way, I'm a fan in FB. And please support her movie Babe, I love you with Sam Milby that I will watch, maybe this weekend. On one commercial break, I was curious to see what Party Pilipinas offers, counter part of ASAP in GMA 7. The usual..boring show with sooo boring peeps! Sorry guys pero naman! Be honest..Hindi nila matatapatan ang ASAP, not even closer to ABS standards. Bago pa uminit ang ulo ko, nilipat ko na agad ang channel ng tv..hahaha! Medyo ginutom, kaya I went to the kitchen to check what mom cooked for lunch, one of my favorites..adobong atay..yihaaa! Enjoying eating while watching ASAP on a sunday afternoon made my mind and body on a comfort zone. Kahit pa bukas alam kong I will go back to reality..okay narin..kasi isang araw pa ng bakasyon, di ko na kaya! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment