Friday, April 2, 2010

I missed summer

I miss Puerto G.

It has been our (BNC) tradition that ever year, we will spend our summer vacation in Mindoro. From a 3 and a half-hour bus ride in Cubao, which will take you in Batangas pier and another 1 hour boat ride, you will see a long white beach. Sobrang daming tao kasi it's a cheaper version of Bora. If you have 4k, buhay na buhay ka na. Nagsimula ang Galera tradition nung 2007. Sadly, hindi ako nakasama coz I spent my summer vacay in Baguio. Pero nung '08 and '09, when I experienced it, parang di na kumpleto ang summer pag wala yun. The sun, the beach, the crowd and the mindoro sling! Wow! I feel free when I'm there! Parang ina-absorb kasi ng beach ang lahat ng negative vibes mo..pag nandun ka, wala kang iisipin kundi ang magsaya. I love Galera! But now, for some reasons, hindi natuloy..I feel sad..start palang kasi ng taon, am looking forward in to that..sayang..I miss walking on the beach..I miss the shots of Galera blue..the nights of fun..the people..the celebration of friendship..haay..

No comments:

Post a Comment