Monday, May 31, 2010

Last day of the first half.

Office was okay. I mean, the people there. Happy 1st year anniversary to Ms. Tin and Kuya Micheal! :) Long way to go guys!!! She brought spag for us. The most awaited chicken feet was spoiled. Sayang.. But, I enjoyed spag, suman, espasol and starbucks in merienda time. Today is the last day of "treat a friend" promo of sbux. So we treat ourselves with frappie. After office, Tzie texted me that she'll be here in manila and invited me to have coffee. Yes, coffee again! Called Buding and rushed to mrt to meet up with Tzie in Starbucks Araneta. I missed her! It's been 3months! She's now working in Laguna as a Cadette Engineer in Samsung. She looks nice and happy with his new boyfie. She still wears the welcoming smile. At 9, umalis na sya because she'll be meeting up with Geb (boyfie) in Makati. Geb will go to Malaysia for 3days training. He's a 3rd placer in Chemical Engineering board exam. Matalino si kuya.. :) I'm happy for you Tzie! At least, after the heart breaking conversation in Sbux convergy's, you now moved on. See you soon. At 9.30, Buding and I decided to go home. Twas a lovely night meeting up with 2 lovely ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment