Thursday, May 6, 2010

Normal day

Early to bed, early to rise.
Kaya early din sa work. Yogurt for breakfast. I picked strawberry this time, lagi na lang kasi mango. Adik na ata ako dun eh. It makes me feel healthy and light. And, light din sa bulsa. :) As I open the door of 2F, I've seen the usual smile that greets me every morning. Nakakapagpagaan talaga ng feeling everytime I see her smile. It gives me security. The whole working day was fine. Nabawasan ang mahabang listahan ng gagawin. Kahit medyo mainit ang ulo ng boss ng boss ko, ayos parin naman. Wala namang bago dun. But, she asked me one question na medyo nag-wonder ako, "Napapagod ka na ba?" WOW! Himala ba ito? Hindi ko alam if, she cares or she's being sarcastic. Pero sa tone nya, muka namang sincere. I said, "Okay lang po, Ma'am My is here naman." She answered, "Ah, okay..I thought napapagod ka na sa madami mong trabaho." Well, I am at times. But, I learned how to love my work. I love what I'm doing. I've started from scratch and I've seen myself grew. At, masaya ako dun. Kahit na minsan, gusto ko na sumigaw sa sobrang stressed at harassed, may reason parin to smile. And I am lucky to have the people around me because they simply makes me appreciate life. Being part of this family is a privilege for me. Because I learned a lot. And learning is a normal thing in my daily routine. Every day, is a room for new things, new learnings. And, I owe it to the boss of my boss. :)

Speaking of normal routines, I still think about her. Talk about her and care about her. Habang nasa bus on my way home, may narinig akong song, it says.."Too much love will kill me if I can't make up my mind.." If this is true, I will die in a split second because until now, I can't make up my mind. There's always a war between my mind and my heart. But, I know where I should stand and that is far away from her. Loving her will be normal in my daily life. It will always be a part of the "normal" routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment