Thursday, May 6, 2010

Something new..part 1

Met that "someone" to help me achieve that "something new". :) Magulo ba? Basta I'm happy and I will be meeting that "someone" again on the 16th. Yiheee! Nikikilig ako sa excitement. Sana sana talaga ma-pursue ko yun. Okay naman ang naging arrangements namin. Ma'am My is asking me ngayon kung sino daw yun at ano daw yun while I'm blogging this, nakita nya siguro sa facebook. Hehehe.. Sorry Ma'am, as much as I want to spill it, hindi muna ngayon. Yaan nyo po, hindi ito bad. Hehehe.. I'll be a good anak. Don't worry. And thank you for supporting me again. Kahit na nag-out ako kahapon ng 5:06 para maabutan si "someone" at di sya pag-antayin. On saturday, I'll buy all the things I need for the 16th meeting. Supah excited! :)

Thanks Bro for yesterday. It was such a nice meeting that made me soo happy!
Please give me patience..

No comments:

Post a Comment