Sunday, May 2, 2010

A well deserve rest.

Nanay cooked nilagang baka for lunch. Yummy! Enjoyed it but had to control myself for I want to lose weight. I want to hit the gym again but I have no time. Promise..this week. I just hope for a lesser work load. Anyway, after having an early lunch, time to turn on the TV for ASAP. I decided to watch in Mom's room. Hayyy...sarap mag-relax! To lie down while watching my favorite ABS show was the best! After ASAP, I watched Gimik 2010. I missed the first episode last sunday. Refreshing to see the Gimik barkada again, one of the shows na kinalakihan ko. I also watched The Buzz. And had pancit canton for merienda. :) I love to rest after weeks of being stressed. Missed the feeling of being a potato couch and just think of nothing. Tomorrow is another rest day. Thank God for holidays! Meanwhile, I have to finish my coffee. No plans yet for tomorrow. But, cleaning my room will be on the list. Im thinking of cleaning my closet too. Tatanggalin ko yung mga clothes na I do not wear anymore. After that, mag-iinquire sa membership fee ng gym. Ayan. May plans na. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment