Sunday, May 2, 2010

Moneya Marione Ranga-Doloritos





I was planning to blog a person that made an impact in my life, we're not talking about years..pwedeng yung nakilala ko lang habang bumibili ako ng yosi sa kanto o yung pinaka matalik kong kaibigan which is my first victim here..hehehe..Moneya Marione Ranga-Doloritos. She's from General Santos. City that produces great tasting tuna and yes, great boxer too! According to her, Moneya means money. She has a second name that is similar to my past, Marione, minus the e. :) Ney, as I call her,has been there. Physically present man o hindi. She continues giving me support in all aspects. November 23, 2006, in one of the units in RCBC, I met her. It was NEO (New Employment..I forgot the O..err..)for new employees of Sykes. I was rushing to get in, when I entered the room, naghahanap ako ng mauupuan..a girl in white longsleeves, has a big smile and welcoming aura was waiving..lumapit ako. She said, "Dito kana umupo." Tinanggal nya yung bag nya na para talagang naka-reserve for someone. She has a big back pack. Sabi ko, para namang nag-hiking ang lola mo. She began to talk, "Hi I'm Ney." Sabi ko, "AR"..then we smiled. Then the rest is history..haha. Surprisingly, we had same account, Ameriprise Financial. So we had lots of time to get to know each other. Dun ko din nalaman that she was a graduate of Political Science and a 3rd year law student. (Hindi halata ah..haha!) Dahil sa sobrang hirap ng account namin, at ang best effort lang namin na ginawa ay ang kumain ng shawarma sa 7th floor ng RS (robinson's summit) at ang mag-worry..lagpak kaming dalawa. Ameriprise back office absorbs us. Someone called me for contract signing in One San Miguel,Ortigas, again..surprisingly, Ney was there..(kita mo nga naman. :p) That someone called her also. We both signed a contract for Ameriprise as a trainee. She met Marion. We belong in one team, I think we were destined to be with each other.(Nux!)It was a roller coaster ride! Laugh,tears,gimiks, and a tiring work! Dumaan yung time na broke ako because Marion and I got separated. She was there in every moment until naging okay ako. I remember when she's planning to get married, kailangan na nya umuwi. Her flight was in the morning. Kailangan nandun na sya sa airport ng 5am. Akala nya, hindi ko sya ihahatid. Then on that morning, I called her. "Nandito na ako sa baba." She was very surprised. I brought her sa airport. I remember, I was crying nung nakapila na sya. Parehas ng feeling nung hinahatid namin si Mom nung bata pa ako. Masikip sa dibdib to see her go. She was on leave for one month. Then she got married after few months. Sadly, hindi ako naka-attend. She was living in gensan now for a year. I missed her a lot! As in badly missing her. I miss our talks..never ending talks in ayala. Buti na lang, natupad yung dream namin na makapag-kape sa tagaytay. :) Sabi kasi namin, magkakape kami sa every starbucks store in makati. Dun kasi kami nag-eenjoy. We both love coffee! She is my best friend..my best buddy ever! I won't promise pero I hope I could see her this year. I made the vid I posted few days she left to gensan. I was so sad and seeing her photos made my heart cry. I love you Ney! Thanks a lot for the wonderful years of friendship!


Bus going to tagaytay..See the orange baller? That's our friendship bond. Mine was violet. Colors of Pheonix Suns, which is my favorite basketball team. It means, we will always be team mate. Kahit anong trials, we will support each other. Walang iwanan.

When she got married. Sayang wala ako dun to witness her walking down the aisle.


Celebrating new year in ayala. January 1, 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment