Monday, June 14, 2010

Inaatake na naman ako. Am worrying too much about my life. Am worrying too much about my age. I will be 26 this October and I don’t have any. I can’t even say that I am happy. Haay. I hope na kahit kaunti may mangyaring mabuti. I keep on planning and planning and there are things na mangyayari and I have to change the plan then, I have to re-organize ulit. Hay buhay! I am upset with what’s happening. I want results! Pero paano nga magkakaroon kung lagi akong magpapadala? Kung lagi ako maaawa? Ayoko na. Nakakapagod. Pero, that's what I am. I'm weak. Kaya please Lord..I don't want to be demanding or for the least, sound so demanding but I think and believe that being away will be the best. I want growth. Or, I didn't appreciate the things I have because I'm focusing too much with what others have? If this is the reason, then please, enlighten my heart. I trust YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment