Thursday, April 8, 2010

I miss being hugged

I miss being hugged..lalo na ngayon. Super pressured sa work! I'm avoiding to blog something work related for I don't want to feel the pressure. Because I have a beautiful life outside Cypress. Dahil sa totoo lang lagpas lagpasan na ang info that I need to absorb and learn. For the past 2 weeks, I learned some little things, ( I say little for this company has been with the business for over 20 years) about brokerage. Thank God I've been with property management for a year, pero it's not enough coz I handled accounting not operations. Another responsibility that stresses me a lot! It demands a bunch of learnings that I need to pick up somewhere? Honestly, I don't really know where I can get those. One client said, it will be a good training ground for me, another skill..yes! I'm getting your point people but I have a loooooong list of to do's that I don't know how to manage. Nangangapa ako sa dilim. And I can't learn all of those in just a snap. I need time..I need guidance. Don't put me in a battle that I don't have enough tools. I need those so I can be efficient and I can meet your standard. Please bear with me if I have some mistakes at di pulido ang trabaho ko coz I'm just starting. And it's making me nervous. It's making my heart beat faster and it has a resonance na yun lang ang naririnig ko. Pero pilit kong nilalakasan ang loob ko. Pilit kong kinakaya.

But, at the end of a stressful day. I miss being hugged..I just miss being with someone whom I can share things, who will listen to me. And will say, "Don't give up,you can do it!" Inspirational words..so the next day, I am ready to fight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment