Monday, April 26, 2010

My Sunday

It has been a long day! After I had lunch, Chins texted me that Vin wants to see us. Sitting comfortably, watching ASAP, which their opening number was one of the best, anyway, I replied right away. Because I miss Vin and Chins, I agreed to their plan. We’ll watch Losers at SM Fairview. Met at past 2. My face delighted when I saw Vin, we never spoke after the “Red” thingy. I am happy to see my friend again. Super updates, kwentuhan while having taro. Catching things up with lots of stories. At 3pm, we went at cinema 1, met Tetai. Beso-beso and he returned to work. I enjoy The Losers! Action-comedy film starring Zoe Saldana. Galing ng set up, naikot yata nila ang North America and some parts of the Middle East. After watching, met up again with Tetai. Konting kwentuhan lang because we will meet Sykes peeps at Starbucks Araneta Center. Ed, Wardee, April, April’s boyfee, Chins, Vin and I went to Quirino Medical Center to visit our friend Chardy. He’s been hospitalized because of appendicitis and some complications. He was first admitted in San Juan de Dios but transferred in QMC. Been in the hospital for 3weeks now. His fourth operation was last night, lasted for four hours, and I pray it will be the last. He’s in Surgical ICU. First people who came into the room were Wards, April and Ed. After few minutes, Wards came out then I came in. I didn’t know what to say when I saw Chardy. He’s very thin, his body and his eyes are yellow. He has a bad skin condition, spots in his whole body. Two tubes were into him, for blood and for dextrose. You can see that he’s not fine, every time he tries to speak, he closes his eyes, and you can really feel that he’s in pain. I do not know what were the right words to say, to make him feel better. Just to make him smile or for him to know that we’re here. He was not the same Chardy I met. I’ve known him as bubbly, a dancer, a volley player, and a funny guy. I am so sad to see him in that condition. All of us were shocked. He keeps on saying that, “Pag gumaling ako, labas tayo. Kain lang.” Na-mimiss ko na kayo.” Grabe! He even said to Wards that, “Volley ball ulit tayo.” Those words gone straight to my heart. I never thought that he would be in that kind of situation. After we visit Chardy, April went home. Wards, Ed, Chins, Vin and me had dinner at Razon’s. Kailangan talaga namin ng refreshments. I will pray for you Chardy and please, don’t give up. Be strong. We’re here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment