Friday, April 23, 2010

Thank you notes

Thanks facebook! You’re making my Mom happy. She posted her apo’s photos. It made me smile watching her busy updating it. I will never be surprised if one day, I’ll see that she’s playing café world or farmville. Great that she has her libangan.

Thanks Mom because we’re talking now. Thank you for reaching out to me.
I missed you! I love you. I know that, this is His way.

Thank you for having great friends.
I know that we have differences and sometimes we argue, but they are God’s gift to me. Thank you for a short phone conversation with Buding. She never fails to make me laugh. Thank you for Tetai’s text that made me grin. He always reaches out when all of us are busy with our own world. Thank you Bern for giving a hand. You did not forget us, kahit na sobra ka ng successful. We are so proud of you! And Vin, I miss you. Though, we’ve been harsh, and we’re not getting your point sometimes, you are my friend. It will never change.

Thank you because I have my work.
For this, I learned how to appreciate my earnings.
Inspite the fact that I am stressed, it simply means that I am working hard.

Thank you Bro for giving me a heart that comprehends.
For, touching my soul.
For, answering my prayers last night.
And for making me soooo happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment