Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work and after work.

Whew! After I had colds, welcome dry cough! Grrr.. I suppose it’s because of the weather condition, which I just heard reached 36.8 degrees celsius. While the sun is rising so hard outside, my beloved workload does it also. Thanks to Ate Malou’s great tasting binagol and Ma’am My’s crunchy mangoes our lunch made the entire rising activities calm down. Thanks to my Miramar siblings who have been so cool handling all the brain bursting situations in the office. Our one-hour sane moments were so sulit! Idagdag pa ang political livelihood effect ng family ni Ms. Tin which made us laugh sa mga stories nya. After 5pm, we had coffee, pandesal, pansit, and the biscuit of Ate Malou from Samar. Tawanan ulit! Yun nalang kasi ang panlaban sa stress eh. Without those flashes, baka nabaliw na kami! Haha! Went home at half a seven, Ms. Ces and I tried the new Starbucks drink, Espresso Java Chip Frappuccino. The difference between the original Java Chip and the Espresso Java Chip is the whip cream; they added 2 shots of espresso, mocha and vanilla. And I tried it for FREE! Yihaa! Thanks to Ms. Ces’ HSBC receipts! They have a promo kasi, for every 2-thousand peso worth of purchase, you’ll get one Starbucks drink for FREE! Love it! Missed the baristas of Plaza 100. Tagal ko ulet bago nakadaan. Kwentuhan and tawanan again! Sarap mag-unwind!

Thanks for all the things, the people and the moments that made me laugh and smile today, those are the ones that made me sane and appreciate life after all!

Time to sleep. Amoy vicks pa ko. Thanks Nanay. J

No comments:

Post a Comment