Friday, June 11, 2010

Am not feeling well. Serious. My throat infection is back and I’m making achooo all the time. It’s raining so hard! I wasn’t able to read on the bus because my eyes have its own life and they don’t want anything but to close.

Tomorrow, I’ll be in Jardin with ENR and Ms. Didi. Meeting about Casa Santa renovation. Because of that, I bought something for Ate Len. I’ll visit her after Jardin. I was planning to buy muhlach ensaymada but I was not able to drop by in Glorietta. I passed by in Red Ribbon Don Antonio. I was stuck there because of the rain. So I decided to have dinner then. It was a nice meal alone. Right after I finished my food, the rain stopped. Then, I went home. I took Bio Flu, expecting that I’d be okay tomorrow morning. Haiz. I have to go to bed early so I can have enough sleep for tomorrow’s expected one hell of a tiring-day!


Part 52: If something is rubbing so hard against you, you can be sure it's working on you. --Eat,Pray,Love

No comments:

Post a Comment