Thursday, June 10, 2010

I wrapped up the day with a talk with Ma’am My. We have the same feelings towards work. I don’t want to elaborate further for some reasons. We opened our hearts. It was a great one. I think she’s my angel. When she cried, it pained me. And from my heart, I’m sorry if I am one of those who caused you a lot of stress lately. I thought of one way on how to lessen her baggage, and that is, to fix things with Lal. Hours earlier, finally, we talked. I said sorry in any way that I hurt her feelings. I said that we should work professionally. We should move on and leave all the baggage behind caused by the past. It was a smooth conversation, sharing the things we missed out. I am happy to know that her family heard mass in two consecutive Sundays now. And that she’s somehow happy. In some way I was waiting to be hurt, just to know if I am still affected. Just to test where I am now. I was amazed that even for a moment, I wasn’t hurt by her news and stories. It was kind of a relief. Thank you Bro for this. And the book is helping me to cope up with all the things I am in. This book was really a gift. (Thank you Cindz for paving the way. :)) It made me comprehend everything. And I realized that, Lal is really my soul mate. And the book also taught that soul mates are the persons who have purpose. I will share some thoughts from Richard. He is the guy Liz met when she was in Ashram. In this instance, Liz was very upset because he misses David (her ex-boyfriend). And she can’t concentrate on finding herself and finding God. Good thing, Richard from Texas was there to give her a piece of advice she will never forget.

Part 48: Liz: “ I seriously believe that David was my soul mate.”
Richard: "He probably was. Your problem is you don’t understand what that word means. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that’s holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you and then they leave. And thank God for it." --Eat,Pray,Love

No comments:

Post a Comment