Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's always nice to be back to a place where you laughed because of so much joy, where you cried because of so much pain and where you believed in love again.

Of course, I’m referring to Jardin. It was a very busy day. I will not talk about work. That’s the policy, right? At 7pm, I attended mass. I thanked Him because I had the opportunity to see her again. She gained weight. She’s double chin now. And you can really notice that a new one is coming soon. We are in speaking terms. In layman’s word, civil. When I saw her, there was no special reaction. I mean, nothing. My heart was in its usual beat. There was no talk about personal matter. All work. It was His will. I was in complete control of my emotions. When I was on my way home, when no Lal was there, the thinking begun again. I can say that I love her still. But, not to the extent of telling her again.Seeing her is enough. And I thank Him for that.

Hours before the mass,it was 3.30, when I went to Ate Len’s house. We talked for 2 and half hours. We talked about the real reason why she leave. I was disappointed by her stories. I was upset, I didn’t even know if I am going to believe it. I was shocked. But, hopefully, all things are going to be fine. After I had 2 cups of coffee and an ensaymada, we went to Kuya Juvy’s place. It’s his wife’s birthday. I had a great time in Antipolo. At mass, I was surprised because I prayed for almost everyone I know. I keep on saying names like, I prayed for Buding’s pregnancy, for Tetai’s work, for Melvin and Chinie’s relationship. I prayed for my Mom, Ate, Nanay, Allan, my pamangkins. I prayed for Ma’am My, Gabs, Ms. Tin, Manang and everyone. And I prayed for Lal and her family’s health. I was in tears. And I sincerely prayed for myself. That, I can work abroad for me to achieve the complete healing. That is the best way I can think of. To start a new life. To build a new me. I want peace. All I want to give is love and my forgiveness to all the people who hurt me.

Lord, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment