Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I did not expect to love the book this much! I’ve never been excited in my whole life reading a book. This experience is lovely! Excited to read all her experiences and all the lessons learned in her travels. I love how she describes the people she met, the food she eat and how she ended each part. She reaches out to her audience, when she views her opinion, she will tell it in a manner that her audience will understand what she wants to impart. She finished every part with a humor and I think everyone on the bus might notice how I smile. I am halfway done. :) After office, I went to Megamall to measure and see the place where our ad will be placed. On the bus while reading, I heard our song again. I tried my best not to entertain the possibility of being sad. I did so much effort to focus on what I am reading but my heart won. I closed the book and let the song finish. Surprisingly, it did not hurt that much, compare to the other days that I can't help my tears to fall down. But I admit, I still love our song. I still love the melody of it. It brings back a lot of memories. I looked up and said, "Bro, please help me to move on." Then I continue reading. I was on the escalator going up when I heard people screaming, then I saw people running as if there was something bad happening. Naturally, you will see what’s the commotion is all about. I walked through the stairs and saw John Lloyd Cruz walking. Oh! It’s JLC! Not in a minute, I rushed through the crowd and tried to take a photo. But, there were a lot of people pushing me therefore, I did not get a nice shot. So I just pull my hand and he took it. In so much happiness, I called Ma'am My, just to share the experience. Her voice was so happy. After I put down the phone, I think of you. I said, "Magiging masaya yun kung sasabihin kong nakita ko si John Lloyd." It makes me realize that, you're still one of the few people I think when I am happy or wants to share experiences with. Seeing him completed my day. :) After my business in Wedding Lib, I got myself a pair of sunglasses and bought Olay Clarity.

Part 28: Maybe some things were sacrificed...but who amongst us lives without sacrifice? -- Eat,Pray,Love

No comments:

Post a Comment